Monday, December 22, 2008

DJ Screw

Been listening to alot of Screw lately and I must ask why does he get so over looked? He was innovative gave so many careers and believe it or not was a great producer the beats, the man made were amazing and even when he beat jacked he tweaked the beat and made it his own. Dudes know Flip or Z-ro Ir Keke but dont know screw why? I dont know. I dont get it. IMO the Screwed Upm Click is the secondest greatest group in hip-hop the first being Wu-tan Clan. What amazes me so much is on the Grey Tapes is that the SUC freestyled most there stuff I mean if u listen to that stuff it doesnt sound freestyled. Who woulda thought that freestyles rapped into a karoke mic connected to a Radio Shack mixer wouls start a sub-genre and a strong movement in rap. And also why outside the south are most Screw fans White? dont believe me ask your black friends if they listen to Screw see what they say. So please with your Chrismas cash go down to FYE and by some Screw believe me you wont be sorry. Ill leave you with this

No comments:

Post a Comment